Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am 51 female and in generally great health - have weeks

Customer Question

I am 51 female and in generally great health - have for severel weeks now the feeling something is stuck in my throat - and I have noticed that I wheez sometimes and it has nothing to do with Being out of breath. I haven't tried anything yet - it's just getting more noticeable and I have been utterly exhausted like falling asleep at the wheel exhausted.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Cough or runny nose? fever? Rash? Headaches? Does anyone around you have similar problem? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any allergies? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any recent traveling history? Any family medical history?