Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been vomiting since Sunday. It gets better some times

Customer Question

I have been vomiting since Sunday. It gets better some times in the day but the worst is fron 2 in the morning. By late afternoon i feel bit better. Though can not eat or drink anything then it comes out. Had a missed period last month but test showed negative. Please i am not mentally unwell. Whats wrong with me?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome,

First of all you have to repeat pregnancy test or get blood test if you missed the period. Another possibility is gastritis that is infection or inflammation of stomach. Take omeprazole 20 mg and metoclopramide tablet to relieve vomiting every day , take oral rehydration salt to replace fluid and electrolyte loss. If symptoms does not improve in a day or two go to primary care doctor for detailed examination so that exact cause can be found and treated.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.