Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have labs showing i am or will be eventually a victim of

Customer Question

I have labs showing i am or will be eventually a victim of stroke and or heart attack. my doctor can't order the test because my age says otherwise. waiver form to pay out of pocket?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
some sort of LP-PLAC . shows my particles size of cholesterol is normal. but inflammations where there is plaques positive and high. however he/she feels it's probably nothing given my age it could exist but the amount wouldn't cause a blockage at my age. I feel this is neglect and a prevention test should be justified and hence warranted if it makes the patient feel better. How do I get around to my doctor if they are looking in the wrong places for answers?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How would one justify to the insurance? Pros outweighs the Cons but there to blind to the figures from a young persons perspectives
Expert:  khagihara replied 8 months ago.

Can you attach the result here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
results got messed up. i don't even know if they exist anymore. pretty missed. have to ask my local doctor's office for the results tomorrow.

Thank you. I am waiting for them.