Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My husband and I both have gh liver enzymes and gh blood

Customer Question

my husband and I both have high liver enzymes and high white blood count we have been sick for about 2 years lack of energy sinus problems
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I dont know what information you need
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I dont know we think maybe black mold exposure at one point my husband was acting confused he couldnt hardly get out of bed for 6 months then he could make it to the living room now he is getting around good and we both had a feeling like we were dying the dr and emergency room keeps wanting to say its due to smoking or allergies
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.

Can you please mention the levels of your liver enzymes and the white cell count.

Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.

I am looking forward to your response to that I can help you out with your concerns.