Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My next question is I was going to a clinic calle which is

Customer Question

My next question is I was going to a clinic calle which is absolutely d Alcona Health and when the FNP took the liberty to decrease my Ativan from 1 mg. X 4 per day I called to make an appointment with a doctor there and they accused me of trying to get narcotics which is absolutely not true as I wanted to know how a DOCTOR would take me off this medicine. My psychiatrist's have all told me I should never come off my medications as I would end up in the hospital again. I'm so fighting for my life right now and I'm needing some help to straighten this all out as it's not fair to me.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you had a chance to discuss this change with your psychiatrist?

Have you requested any other narcotics from the doctor or FNP?

Did you sign a drug contract?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I haven't discussed this with a psychiatrist as we don't have one except on occasion so I'm asking for help! The doctor in question David Dargis actually should be removed from that place as many stories going around and he's unusually different I must say! Not to my knowledge haven't requested narcotics as they told me I can't go there anymore which is ridiculous asand they accused me of trying to get narcotics I didn't do any wrong except try to make an appointment for a Dr. I'm sorry, my computer isn't working and I keep getting other letters in here where they shouldn't be! I'll do my best. I don't think I've signed a contract~~Yes, I do take meds such as Tenormin and cholesteral along with Fiorinal for migraines.

Thank you for the additional information.

I'm sorry to hear about all the difficulty you are having trying to get your medication.

How can I help you to straighten all of this out?