Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have fever of 100-103 four days.. and cough mucus. i am

Customer Question

I have fever of 100-103 for last four days.. and cough mucus. i am taking pack 250 since yesterday..but my fever is still in same level, every five hours i am taking Tylenol can you PLEASE Help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It started with little cough then next day my fever started to raise i thought it was sessional spring issue but finally I went to doctor yesterday and he said I can take ZPack 250
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It takes a few days for the Z Pack to kick in.

Also, if your primary problem is a viral infection/flu with a secondary bacterial infection then, even after the z pack kills off the bacteria your immune system will have to clear the virus from your body.

It seems like you are getting very good care.
So. What should you do?

Have Patience, Grasshopper ;)

You should be fine in a few days to a week or so. There is a nasty bug going around and it sounds like you have caught it :(

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it is ok take Tylenol for fever.. I just worry fever has not settle yet for few days..Thank you.

I understand. But, give your body and the Z pack time to kick these bugs asses ;)

Until then....rest, relax, sleep and eat lots of chicken soup :)

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you Dr. Rick.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You Get 4 STARS from me...Thank you

Thanks :)

and a big tip too?? ;)