Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I had a kidney stone in the past, i try to drink lots of

Customer Question

Hello, I had a kidney stone in the past, i try to drink lots of water and i also take Epimag powder sometime, my Q. using Epimag one in a while is a good thing or not.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: ok, last issue i had was 3years ago. i am a male age 38, married with children
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: not really, i have no other health issues, just trying to loss waight
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Some studies have show that this can be helpful. And while this has not been proven, since epimag is not expensive, it probably will not hurt anything.

Since you have not had any problems in three years I do not see anything wrong with you continuing taking it.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks. happy

My pleasure.

Dr. Rick MD FACS