Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am out of town and I have been on Suboxone last 7 years

Customer Question

I am out of town and I have been on Suboxone for the last 7 years and I have ran out of my medication I was seeing dr. Todd Sterling in st. George Utah I was supposed to be looking for another doctor because his reception they messed up on my insurance information anyways I need to get a couple of Suboxone or if I could get my prescription so I can have some time to find me a new doctor I am up in Utah County and I don't want to get sick I've already been out since yesterday I hate really need some help
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I need my prescription for my Suboxone strips 8 milligram slash to one and a half a day I was getting 42 cuz I was seeing my doctor every 28 days I am out I've been out I have PCN insurance I need some help with getting them filled
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: Are you getting my message
JA: No. I'm the doctor's Assistant.
Customer: I get that did you read any of my messages
JA: OK. The doctor will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm off my meds I take v alume 10 as well but I had a refil on them
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

we are real doctors online here to answer your medical questions.

we can't give out prescriptions to clients we can't see and can't examine. that is against federal laws.

I can help you find a doctor in St. George Utah.