Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I feel on sat. in the driveway and slightly t my head right

Customer Question

I feel on sat. in the driveway and slightly hit my head right above my left eyebrow. I did have a big bump but after putting ice on it, it went down a lot. I still have a small bump and it's sore to the touch. There is no headach or bruising just sore. Should I go to the doctor.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I triped on my house shoes, I put my hands down to catch myself and titled and hit my head
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you should see a doctor at the ER after head trauma.

there is always a small chance you could have a subdural bleed below your skull next to your brain which can put pressure on your brain.

a head CT scan looks for this.

hopefully this won't be the case

a bruise can take a few weeks to get better.

you should continue to ice the area to decrease swelling and pain.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com