Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

RBC at 3.77, hemoglobin at 10.9, LDL at 112 Glucose at 105,

Customer Question

RBC at 3.77, hemoglobin at 10.9, LDL at 112 Glucose at 105, BUN at 27, Creatine at 1.76, MCHC at 31.5 and Nitrite (POS), Bacteria 3+ So at these levels from what I have read are just a little off and I could possibly change with diet. What do you think.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I was told I have a little kidney damage and taking vit. for it
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.

These levels are a lot off

You have anemia

There is a degree of renal failure.

You need to be working with an internal medicine doctor.

A vitamin is not going to help your kidneys.

In fact, it can hurt if the wrong vitamin.

You can get the glucose down with diet, but you need an investigation as to why you are anemic

See an internal medicine doctor, board certified.

You need a full work up.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.