Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I 't have any money, Ok i've been having this body odor

Customer Question

I don't have any money
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok i've been having this body odor for like since for ever, it's like it's coming from my pores but i don't know where it's coming from, every doctors i go to they can't seem to find nothing wrong with me sometimes i think maybe i'm the one whose crazy but at the same time i know my body, and sometimes when it' gets cold i smell. Like bleached in my hair and sometimes i think my skin too.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: What do u mean
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 11 months ago.

Hi

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

What is your age, gender? From long you have been having this complaint? Do you have any medical disorders?

What tests have you undergone till now?