Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My right inner theigh has been feeling bruised, I haven't

Customer Question

My right inner theigh has been feeling bruised, I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks so now its concerning me, is it something I should worry about?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Its above my knee below my groin towards my theigh, it feels like a pulled muscle or bruise but I haven't dune anything to strain myself. I've had it for about 2weeks now.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Ummm not that I could think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Its only in my right leg
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have a pulled or strained groin muscle in your thigh

this muscle is often strained or pulled if you do not stretch it frequently and if you do heavy lifting suddenly without warming up.

sometimes with your body weight, if your groin muscle is weak, you can strain it with just activities of daily living.

are you male? you could also have an early inguinal hernia possibly or a small kidney stone.

have you ever done groin muscle stretches before?

how old are you?

are you male or female?