Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have an ETG test tomorrow at 4:30pm. The last time I drank

Customer Question

I have an ETG test tomorrow at 4:30pm. The last time I drank was 1.5 bottles of red wine over a span of 5 hours with my last glass being at 10pm. I have been drinking a lot of water and taking multi-vitamins along with b-12
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No. Just wondering what are my chances of passing are.
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm 5'3, 120lbs, female
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to inform you that if you have 1.5 bottles of wine today then have an ETG test tomorrow you will NOT be expected to pass....

The ETG test can potentially pick up ethanol intake 80 hours after intake.

It is not at all an way test to fool...

Do your best to plan according to this reality would be my best advice for you ...

Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not today, my last drink was Thursday night at 10pm

Hello again,

It is possible to go either way with what I understand to be your time frame. The lower amount that you drink and the longer the time of your intake 's test the better ....

I agree with plenty of fluids but don't endanger your health with gallons of water ....Gatorade with some electrolytes better

So Thursday 10 pm to tonight 10 pm is 48 hours ...10 am up to 60 hours ...one hour is time change 2 to 3 am ....so about 4 more hours before your test ....

It is possible that your intake could go non-detcted but I could not honestly guarantee that you will get a clean result ...

Your intake if not daily would help and the lighter the intake it shortens the potential for detection in terms of hours after ...heavier and regular intake would be more sure to be detected

The ETG is a metabolite produced from ethanol ....your actual ethanol level may be ZERO for some time before the ETG is....

Your time frame does leave room for hope of a negative but it is in a bit of a grey zone here in your case ...

Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD