DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

My husband has a ear ache/ head ache / numb tongue which

Customer Question

Hi my husband has a ear ache/ head ache / numb tongue which started from his jaw aching. He had an MRI taken, they thought he may have had MS but now nerologist doesn't think so and not sure what he has or what is causing this pain. Any suggestions??
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: We discussed how he has a history of some head trauma and a few concussions from football, boxing, and racing accidents. Also his blood pressure is a little high. He just had it taken yesterday and it was 159/93. So they were concerned about that as well.
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This could be early trigeminal neuralgia.

If it is on one side.

If it is on both sides then he needs an MRI of his TMJ, the jaw joints.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.