Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I am having issues with full body sweats literally soaking

Customer Question

I am having issues with full body sweats literally soaking my underclothes in conjunction with a full bladder. When I do urinate it takes longer than normal to start to go and then doesn't empty entirely. I take a deep breath and only then am able to empty my bladder. Should I be concerned?
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: Five years ago I had a hysterectomy rectalcil and cystacil (sp?) repaired and a bladder sling put in. Three years ago the pelvic Sling broke was repair the. My body rejected the gortex so another surgery was required to repair the sling. I am not sure if the pelvic sling and bladder sling are one in the same. I feel as though I have something wrong just don't know if I am hypersensitive because of these surgeries ( mentally ) or if a physical issue is present.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have a bladder infection

rectocele and cystocele repair

the pelvic sling is right next to the bladder

it sounds like you have had a lot of surgery in the area which can result in scar tissue

which can make it longer than usual to urinate.

you could be having some nerve damage to your bladder.

this is called neurogenic bladder

you need to see a urologist to get your bladder checked for neurogenci bladder.

I'm sure you have a urology doctor you can see if you have had this many surgeries.

when was the last time you saw your urologist?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

I think you have a bladder outlet obstruction

Proably from scar tissue

You need to see a urologist to have a look into the urethra

This is Dr. David

men get bladder outlet obstruction because they have a prostate gland which can swell up

women don't get bladder outlet obstructions because they don't have a prostate gland.

I mentioned scar tissue in my first post to you above. you should see a urologist to get a urodynamic study and cystoscopy procedure to check your bladder