Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a few days away from my 67 birthday, my children told

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: How can we help?
Customer: I am a few days away from my 67 birthday, my children told me that I can get a medical MJ card due to my anxiety and difficulty to get a full night sleep and rest. What do I need to obtain a medical MJ card?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No, not really. I don't drink and I hate pills...I gag. I have chewable vitamins and I take vitamin D3 as my MD (Kaiser senior Advantage) recommended plus calcium (chewable). And I am Asian if that matters
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $29 after the Doctor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello

In many states you can not

What state are you in?