Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Me husband is very light sleep. He has gh blood pressure and

Customer Question

Me husband is very light sleep. He has high blood pressure and diabetes, do you recommended somnapure for him?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: He is taking byostolic 10 mg daily and valsartan HCT 160/25
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: He is taking metformin 250 mg daily, cherry pills for gout, vit c
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.

I study your husband's health condition, and the tablets he is using on regular basis.

I don't think it is safe for him to start on sleep supplements. He can instead finish his dinner early, and have a glass of milk before an hour to bed, do regular mild to moderate exercise like walking, breathing exercises, and let him eat little meals, multiple times.

His sleep cycle will regularize with the improvement of overall health.

Do not start on sleep aids, as though most are advertized normal, long term side effects are not proved, and many patients come here to complain of addiction, that they cannot sleep without a sleep aid tablet.

Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Do you have more questions, if not request to leave a positive rating. Thank you.