Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Second opinion question question: WHo are the doctors in NY

Customer Question

Second opinion question question: WHo are the doctors in NY and LA that prescribe anabolic steroids to athletes usually and seem to be the most knowleageble at it?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

What type of activity are you participating in?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Any internal medicine physician in either of these large cities should be comfortable prescribing anabolic steroids for medically indicated reasons.

If you want these drugs for body building etc. that just is not going to happen through a reputable physician.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS