Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

There seems to be a huge variation in effective

Customer Question

There seems to be a huge variation in effective dose,effective erection time and effective shelf life.It makes it confusing to the older gentlemen who are looking for consistency in a medication
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's my beef-with papa/phen/prost
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

Can you clarify exactly what your question is and what medication you are referring to?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the med is papa/phen/prost-please give an answer that doesn't include delay ,or deceit-I apparently paid for your valuable knowledge
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

'

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 months ago.

The other expert has opted out.

The standard concentration of this combination of drugs is papaverine 30 mg, phentolamine 1 mg, and alprostadil 10 mcg per ml. The usual initial dose is 0.05 ml injected into the penis, and the dose can be adjusted until the desired effect is achieved, up to a maximum dose of 0.5 ml.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.