Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I've had calcified scar tissue on both sides of my neck four

Customer Question

I've had calcified scar tissue on both sides of my neck four 4 yeas and now i's difficult to eat or brearth as is it pressing on my throught.I was told your product could help
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: How can I buy Dasen,and how much?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: This condition is a result of a prior surgery and medical negligence,I'm thinking suicide if I dont get relief soon
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $29 after the Doctor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having so much scar tissue on both sides of your neck from surgery.

your surgeons should have told you to do neck stretching exercises of your neck after your surgery to stretch scar tissue.

why did you have neck surgery 4 years ago.

you might benefit from hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy to introduce new blood flow into your neck muscles to decrease scar tissue.

more surgery could cause more scar tissue.

have you tried massage therapy and physical therapy and stretching of your neck to break up scar tissue?