Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My email address is,ive been trying hours,to get some

Customer Question

hello,my email address is***@******.***,ive been trying for 3 hours,to get some help,ive lost my antidepressants deptran,i take 7mg a night and ive mislaid some,i usually hide them in a safe place ,cause where I live theres a lot of house breakings,and I honestly don't know what ive done with my script,i do know I was rushing to see my doctor that day,what ive been seeing 9 years plus and I cant get into see him for another couple of weeks,thats when my appointment is,cause hes only there 2 days a week,so could you help me please to get me through till I see my doctor next,its a genuine case,ive never had to do this before,but I urgently need them,i cant sleep without them and ive got very servere depression thank you
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

as I said before, we can't prescribe you medications online.

we are here to answer medical questions for you.

if you need a short prescription for deptran, you can go to your local ER or hospital and ask a doctor there to give you a short prescription to hold you over until you are able to see your primary care doctor in a few weeks.