Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Is it ok to take Pylera, Omeprazole 20mg with Saxenda, and

Customer Question

is it ok to take Pylera, Omeprazole 20mg with Saxenda, and will it make me fill nauseated? Currently after taking both capsules I feel fine, as well as when I use to take the Saxenda independently I felted fine i just wanted to know is it ok, and how will it make me feel taking it together?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi.

Omeprazole will increase the absorption of pylera, effectively increasing the dose.

It is considered a minor interaction.

But, you should talk with your doctor and perhaps take somewhat less pylera, or less often.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.