Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Watery vaginal discharge. I had polyp removed 2 years ago.

Customer Question

Brown watery vaginal discharge. I had polyp removed 2 years ago. Saw my Dr. in Oct he was retiring and said if it didn't get better to see a new Dr. Is it necessary since he saw nothing on a ultrasound in Oct.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello !

A brown watery vaginal discharge sounds that it could potentially be associated with bacterial vaginosis ...that is a minor vaginal infection and not any STD if that is what is going on there ..

I would advise having that checked

If a case of bacterial vaginosis then it is readily treated such as with a course of Flagyl or METROGEL For example ...

It probably has nothing to do with the past polyp

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further details , questions or discussion

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD