Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I would like to but liquid morphine. My body can't Obsorb

Customer Question

I would like to but liquid morphine. My body can't Obsorb and pills at all because it need to enter my bloodstteem
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I crashed my motorcycle years ago and broke my back. The paid so days keeps me from living my life
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

It is unclear what question you are asking.

Is there a reason that the doctor that has prescribed the other pain medicines is unwilling to prescribe the liquid morphine?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He is a very strict Doctor. He is Mormon. He was giving me ibprofen and first then Vicodin and later oxycodone. But they were doing THING and I went the the ER and had test done too find out that my body only absorbs painkiller straight to the bloodline. I guess my liver won't let my body absorb the medicine
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Said my Celtic heritage had something to do with it probably
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I guess one out of 2000 people have the same problem I do. I've been researching this for the past two years tryomg to find health
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Some days it gets so bad I am lower half of my body just quits working and I can't move my legs or anything h some days it gets so bad I am lower half of my body just quits working and I can't move my legs or anything and must have help to the hopital
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thing is my bills are racking up and it's getting to be too much
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Would you like s love calll
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Live call
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry iPhone changes the words randomly

I am glad to send the offer for a phone call once I understand what you are asking and whether it is something that we can provide. And it is still unclear what question you are asking.

For example, if you are asking if you can buy liquid morphine from us, this is not a service that we provide.

So, what question are you asking?

What information would be helpful?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was under the impression I could buy liquid morphine here. Is that not the case?

It would be a violation of federal law for any internet site to sell you liquid morphine without a prescription.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How could I get a prescription sir

Typically, the prescription would be obtained from the doctor that is prescribing the pain medicine. Doctors that would be willing to prescribe strong opiate pills, such as pill forms of morphine or oxycodone, would usually not have an issue with prescribing liquid forms of morphine.

I have not received any further questions.

At this point, it would be appropriate for you to discuss the use of liquid morphine with the doctor that was willing to prescribe the oxycodone.