Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I've been diagnosis with syncope, my d-dimer very gh, WBC is

Customer Question

I've been diagnosis with syncope, my d-dimer very high, WBC is very high what is wrong with me
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I blackout at home with to the ER was admitted, failed my tilt test, my blood pressure runs low my heart rate is running between 94-110 all my heart tests came back negative I'm 56 family history of clog arteries, heart attacks
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: the hospital did run a test to see if I had any clots in my lungs all came back negative
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 10 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

High white blood cell count , High D Dimers and syncope could be possibly because of sepsis ( Infection in blood ) , if you have been tested negative for lung clot than possibility of blood infection is highly likely .

I will suggests you to have Blood culture , sepsis had negative effect in heart muscles , and could be the reason of fluctuation in blood pressure and heart rate .

So please proceed as I advised you .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .