Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

My name is ***** *****, if you follow the crease of the

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, if you follow the crease of the groin from my hip bone. down only a couple inches along the tendon, you run into s small knot and and ache, I have to have my legs open to really feel it well.... I have had hip flexor issues .... Is this possibly related?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been a runner .... Have run several balks and a full .... My massage therapist is always working my right side pelvic angles and has worked the muscles right around the bone area
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

Sometime enlarged lymph node along the line or crease can cause such feeling of knot .

This is usually of no concern , Tab Ibuprofen three times a day for 5 days will help you out .

Get it and start , you will be ok.

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.

Are you there ...