Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dear Doctor, I am a 68 year old male and have a mixture of

Customer Question

Hello dear Doctor, I am a 68 year old male and have a mixture of stubborn pains that some of your colleagues call: ciatica, Pirifirmil even h Even a herniated-disc. I am now in month # ***** of living with the often severe pain. A doctor in my town (la Paz, Baja California Sur) frequently injects a muscle relaxer in my ciatica area and, as the result of the injections I always will be pretty much pain-free for up to 48 hrs. After that, the pain is back -- full blast.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The pains are located in my right leg between (under) the knee to above the ankle. The other pain is in my right side butt-cheek around the ciaritica area.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What issue can I assist you with today?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.