Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My name is ***** *****. I am 28. I have been noticing lately

Customer Question

Hello. My name is ***** *****. I am 28. I have been noticing lately the last few months my eye lids are turning a yellow color. More my right eye lid then my left. Also my right eye is a bit puffy every morning. Nothing huge.. but it is bothering me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it. My eye lids are gradually getting more yellow. My right eye lid is worse then the left. Seems the eye lids are dry too. Lines are appearing on my eye lids as well.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

dry skin and dry air can cause wrinkles and lines in your eye lid.

are you letting your anxiety get out of control with worry about your eye lids turning yellow?

are you worried about jaundice?