Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

The issue that I've had is that My regular M.D. said I had

Customer Question

The issue that I've had is that My regular M.D. said I had feces all up in my intestine. I've taken Miralax and another laxative from 1 to 2 months and some of this cleared up but this last bit is still in my bowel or intestine because I am still having pain. What can I do about this?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Can my regular Dr. help me with this or do I go to a gastroenterologist
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello

We do not treat on line, but I will tell you what you should do with your MDs OK.

An enema.

Continue a soluble fiber diet....cooked veggies and fruits

Peeled apples.

Oat bran

Ground and cooked flax seed.

Exercise

Drink lots of water.

Your doctor can also prescribe a stronger laxative if needed, such as mag citrate.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.