Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I have a sore throat, feel deezy, my nose is not running, no

Customer Question

Hi,I have a sore throat, feel deezy, my nose is not running, no fever. Should I take dayquil or ibuprofen?Thanks,
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

of the two choices, I would take dayquil.

does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi

This is a different expert.

I am a double board certified clinical doctor.

Sore throat and dizziness needs to be evaluated.

I suggest you go to urgent care for a rapid strep test, and to have the dizziness assed

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.