Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

QUESTION}my husband has had a flapping feeling and now pain

Customer Question

QUESTION}my husband has had a flapping feeling and now pain and itching under his left upper ribcage the flapping had been going on fOr about 2 weeks. He has a valve in his heart that isn't functioning as well as the others but he hasn't done anything to repair the valve yet due to not having insurance. He also has had severe itching around the outside of his rectum that he noticed after having a perianal cist removed two months ago.the itching around his rectum is almOst CONSTANT and extremely aggrivating. He also has a bad rash on the side of his testicles that we can't get cleared up that has been there pretty much since the cist was removed. He also hiccups after smoking and has severe heartburn. Also we are worried about his prostate because he has to urinate 4-6 times during the night and it is not a steady stream, it is on and off when he goes it is very small amounts. And difficulty urinating after intercourse.all family have died of heart related illness by age 50!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Can you please let me know which problem is bothering him the most?

Has he been seen for this as yet?

Please let me know.

Regards