How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Why did you not answer my question little while ago..I asked

Customer Question

Why did you not answer my question little while ago..I asked about the best or good doctor who has more experiences with diabetic feet which I got called diabetic ulcer..Do you think Dr Faircloth is good and knows how to take care of feet?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

is this the Dr. Sonya Faircloth you are going to see?

she is a good podiatrist and will be able to help you

Dr. Sonya C. Faircloth has been in practice with Dr. Rubin and Dr. Glazer in the Richmond metropolitan area for more than 20 years. She is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is also a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.