Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I wish to get a date with Dr Meunier face laser

Customer Question

I wish to get a date with Dr Meunier for a face laser
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ipaid to as'kmy questiommm
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry that no expert has yet responded to you, but this is not a resource to obtain appointments with particular doctors. You would need to contact that doctor directly, and if you thought you were contacting the office by this post, you have instead posted this on a question and answer web site that is not affiliated with Dr. Meunier.

If there is specific information that can be provided, please let me know.