Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have sulfategas burping farting tense neck breath that

Customer Question

I have sulfategas burping farting tense neck breath that fills room area.. stinky .. can't poop for three days .. infection in my cheeks that has gone away yet after antibiotic.plz help.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Can you please mention your age and gender?

Since how long are you having these problems?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Can you please enumerate all the medications that you have used or are currently on for any medical problems that you may have?

Please let me know.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m thing since the end of 2012 it started I think justv got worse.. humm .. bowel movement started after my son had came in 2014 Sep.. didn't really notice till ciupke months after ..kinda didn't pay attention.. I'm 25 26in March. Female.. meds I took vitimins antibiotic Tylenol ibuprofen some pills I ordered offline gracinia cambogune pills to lose weight.. that's about it
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your response.

Can you please let me know if you are an anxious type of person or a laid-back person?

Have you ever been diagnosed with anxiety?

How is your sleep?

Has the recent period i.e. since you are having these symptoms, been stressful and full of anxiety and worry?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No never diagnosed with anxiety, sleep.. I want to sleep off and on threw out day.. stay up nights sometimes layed back person..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeyes about stressful and worried
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is that symptom s of axiety ??.. or u think something else cuz I want to take care of it but dnt want to ask n e bodyabout what's going on with me
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

All these symptoms that you are mentioning could be related to increased amount of stress, either physical or emotional.

This condition that you are most likely having is called as IBS, irritable bowel syndrome.

The first thing that I would like you to do is to improve your diet i.e. increase the fiber in your diet.

Increased intake of fruits and veggies and increased intake of fluids would help with your symptoms.

OTC fiber supplements like metamucil or benefiber may also help.

Symptoms of anxiety include palpitations, tremors, worrying too much, sense of fear most of the time, fear of dying or fear among other fears, thinking too much about various things, headache, tense muscles in the body, tingling among many other symptoms.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.
Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay ty.. but my question also is how long will I have to do this process of eating veggies and fruits and drinking fluids and taking fiber until I could rest at my normal self again???... I'm not really good at keeping up with orders as so. If it's a long period of time .. idk why
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh yea and how would I keep stress from always coming on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh and what to do about bad breath that fills room .. that keeps me caged in and pry a lot of the stress
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

It usually takes around two to four weeks after starting the measures that I stated for them to take full effect.

It is very tough to keep oneself away from stress. I would recommend that you be put on something like lexapro to calm you down.

For the bad breath I would recommend using an antiacid medication which is available without prescription i.e. 20 mg of prilosec before going to bed.

I would appreciate it if you rate me.

Regards