Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I 't know how to explain this well, but I got t in the

Customer Question

Hi. I don't know how to explain this well, but I got hit in the throat with my dogs leash. It was up at shoulder height and she ran. the lead hit me across my neck, just under my chin. Now it hurts to swallow and hurts even more to talk.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

This is because of blunt trauma to soft tissue under chin , and swallowing or stretching will aggravate pain .

This will take little time to heal .

It would be ideal for you to have ant inflammatory pills like Tab Ibuprofen three times a day for 5 days , it will help you out to overcome issues .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .