DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

My name is ***** ***** and when i take a deep breath my left

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** and when i take a deep breath my left side of my lung hurts and if i push on my left breast area it hurts like a bruise? Im worried about something serious Im hoping its not , everyone at my work has been sick but i have not, I have used one of those e cigarette things to try and reduce chewing but I think Im stopping that today and just go with gum but what do you think sir?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it has hurt to take a deep breath for a couple days but today it hurts more when i try to breath deeply
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This needs exam for diagnosis.

It sounds muscular.

However, a lung problem must be ruled out [clot to the lung] by exam and testing.

You also need an EKG.

See a doctor now.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WAIT A SEC I was under the impression it was 5 dollars for an opinion over the computer and the additional 30 for further review. Why would I pay more than it costs me to go to the doctor? If you charge me the 30 dollars I will not be able to afford to go see a dr. Your site said it would be 5$ and for additional consult then I would have to pay for additional info. You did not give me any info that I had not spoken with a dr over the phone with. Can you please allow me to pass this one time? This seems like a great service but to be charged more than a Dr. Visit for info that is of no help is crazy. I would never agree to that.
I would greatly appreciate it if you can understand this. I understand your running a business and it is a business i will use for sure in the future but to charge me for info that Ive obtained from 3 Drs this morning ( I need to go get checked) Is crazy
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Experts have nothing to do with what you set up with Just answer.

We log into the site and give answers.

If you give ma a positive rating, I am paid per rating by just answer. I have nothing to do with the money you have with them or anything else.

Customer service can help you with that.

Please see that I am paid for my time and expertise with a positive rating on the rating scale above.

contact CS for any problems.

However, I will point out that you can ask a few more questions here if you decide to continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my account cancelled IMMEDIATELY and I will give you a rating for your time RIGHT after you get me a phone number to contact your billing department. THIS IS A JOKE
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I can't cancil your account and I have nothing to do with site operations.

Customer service can help you with all of that.