Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Doctor I'm very depressed because I have Ed and I need to

Customer Question

Hi
Doctor I'm very depressed because I have Ed and I need to see doctor. We are planning to have a baby but this process is not completed. When I try to get in it goes down and I'm so depressed.i don't have heart disorder , diabetes or high blood pressure.i never smoke or drink. I never try viagra or ceiallis. All I need being normal. I have not practiced sport since I had my knee surgery.i don't have confidence specially when we plan for sex. We are planning for baby but I feel like I can't. I have daughter 5 years old. I need some prescription that could hel but should be natural like vitamins or any thing does not affect in the future. I don't sleep very well because I work night shift. I don't eat very well no fruit or vegetable .
Please I need help and I don't have enough money for that.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I don't get the sense as to why you seem to object to the common ED meds >>> Viagra / Cialis/ LEVITRA >>> these 3 meds are 90 percent effective for most men with trouble with erectile dysfunction ...they are not cheap and that may be part of the problem....the meds such as Viagra/ LEVITRA are usually effective ...if you elect to talk with your doctor and try a prescription for one of these then take it one hour prior to sex and the LEVITRA or Viagra tend to be effective for 4 to 6 hours after dose --- you still need sexual stimulation to obtain an erection as normal....

It sounds that you may be pressuring yourself and anxiety is counter-productive to sexual function....

You might consider having your testosterone level checked to make sure that is normal...low testosterone may cause erectile dysfunction ...low testosterone may be treated ( more expensive however ) the supplement of DHEA may benefit your testosterone level mildly

Supplements with yohimbine can be helpful for erections but tend to be less effective

Vacuum pump methods may help and are another method ...

Other treatments are available but tend to be either more cumbersome or painful ( injections ) or more expensive

You can discuss or meet with urologist as your option....

I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if I may be of further help.If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that viagra and cialis and lavitra are helpful but I do not want use them!!
I did not get any benifet from your answer unfortunatly. I should see a doctor
Please I need my money back because I spent for a reason but I did not get any help. I just need you guys to refund my money and I wish you all the best

You may have put in a deposit but otherwise you are not charged if not satisfied with answer ...I will send this exchange to customer service ...

Hold on ....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate that