Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am prone to horrible panic attacks and am on Alprazolam

Customer Question

I am prone to horrible panic attacks and am on Alprazolam which i sincerely ***** ***** i have used more than my prescription allows can I see another doctor in a different county where my daughter lives that I am going to visit?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

Yes, you can do that. It would be good idea to take a copy of your prescriptions and any medical record that you have along as well. It also depends on which country you are visiting. Different Countries have different rules on prescription medication. Most require you to see a doctor and get a new prescription for the drugs, some countries allow their pharmacies to grant pills on a genuine prescription from other countries, where as in some countries you can just get Alprazolam off the shelf.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.

Best.