Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP(R) U.K
16248889

I have had few days now a yeast covered tongue, and my

Customer Question

I have had for a few days now a yeast covered tongue, and my throat seems to crackle and when I drink water (only a sip) I either choke or projectile vomit water and plemge up worried as I have not tried eating since I choked on the food.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Just to add that I have recently stopped drinking I had an addiction - was vodka and water mix.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr S.A.Alam replied 9 months ago.

Hello, Thank you for your question, what are your symptoms now?

Do you have any previous medical issues ? like diabetes high blood pressure ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
still the same. and no other medical issues

Thank you for your reply,,,, If you are not able to take something orally then you should seek emergency care as this can lead to electrolyte imbalance which can go severe over days... This can be simple gut infection but other causes like liver disease and gall bladder issues can also cause such symptoms. Let me know if you have questions, thank you.