Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Last nite I had sex with my gf everything was ok until we

Customer Question

Hello
Last nite I had sex with my gf everything was ok until we have finish
Now this the third time happen the same thing after sex she get small cut on her clit ... Twice she had it on the same place and last nite a little down from the other spot is this is herpes and can herpes keep form like a paper cut ?
Why it keep happing after sex thus she said it wasn't there when we start having sex
Dose herpes looks like that ?!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I think that you are not giving enough time for it to heal and she is not lubricating enough or you are not using appropriate lubrication or you are doing a little too rough sex.

All these are possible causes but the most likely cause seems to be dryness in the area and inappropriate lubrication that is causing all these issues.

It is not herpes.

I would not worry about any STD as this is no STD.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you see the pictures ? Can you tell where I am point at ..
One it's by her clit and the second one on the left side but literally you can see it ..
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Yes I saw the pictures and this is not something concerning or anything to worry about.

You need to give it proper time to heal completely i.e. at least a week or two preferably.

Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know she used oimint the last 2 times she had the cuts and it heal in three days now she is using oimint ..
If it clear up in three days would herpes take longer to heal
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Yes, definitely, herpes does take longer to heal.

This is not herpes.

Please rate me before we proceed.

Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why it keep coming back sometime we have sex but no cuts after that everything will looks normal !!!
very much if the cut heal in three days I shouldn't worry about ?!
I know herpes will take longer than 3 days to heal ...
Very much you have never saw herpes al paper cut ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello doctor
I just check on it it totally went a way it heal .. She used oimint last nite after we realize the cut and now it's gone very much less than a day ..
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your response.

I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the stars before I proceed with answering all your questions.

Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.
Kindest regards