Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

, I've been having bouts of having a sick feeling from

Customer Question

Harris.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've been having bouts of having a sick feeling from my stomach to my head, then is get nauseated, I belch alot, but don't have heartburn. I throw up. I have a feeling of a heavy heartbeat even though I don't have high blood pressure. I feel like an irregular heatbeat up in my throat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

What is your age ?

Do you have known health problems ?

It sounds that you more probably have 2 PROBLEMS

You may have stomach lining irritation as in gastritis or ulcer -- that would fit with increased belching / nausea / vomiting

You may benefit from medicine to reduce stomach acid >> Nexium / Prevacid / Priilosec ( or RX meds ACIPHEX/ PROTONIX / DEXILANT )

You should consult your doctor and testing including physical exam and test for ulcer causing bacteria (H.PYLORI )

Also this irregular heartbeat should be checked -- EKG / echocardiogram / HOLTER monitor to follow hear rhythm for 24. Hours -- description could for you going into abnormal rhythm of atrial fubrikkatiin for example ...

You may benefit with stomach to avoid GI irritants -- alcohol / coffee/ hit spicy or acidic foods or anti-inflammatory meds ( aspirin, Aleve , Advil ) Tylenol ok

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD