Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I am 45 years old,male.I am experiencing pain in my right

Customer Question

I am 45 years old,male.I am experiencing pain in my right leg upto ankle since a month and consulted a Doctor/Physiotherapist who suggested X Rays.My X Ray LS Spine today indicates Straightening of lumbar spine; Anterior Osteophytes from L3 to L5 level with mildly reduced disc height at L5-S1 Level with end plate sclerosis and X Ray of Right Knee today suggests reduced medial tibiofemoral and patellofemoral joint spaces, osteophytic changes involving the patella,femur and tibia. Please advise as I want to reverse the condition asap and get all right asap.Thanks.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have been taking 50,000 IU of Vitamin D since last 4 month /one cap per week.I shall look forward to Doc Advise.Thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for this question

It seems likely related to the problems of the lumbar spine.

what therapy was offered?

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply