Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Its regarding my blood
, I had a tetenus vaccine last

Customer Question

its regarding my blood
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a tetenus vaccine last year and straight away i felt weird sensations running down my arms next day i was very tired and found it extremely difficult to wake up for work which was unusual on my way to work my heart was thumping harder than it usually does and I was getting alot of stress in and around my abdominal region it felt like a nervous feeling it slowly got stronger as days went on I tried to avoid it but eventually gave in after a month after it tired me out so badly I also felt a strange sensation run down the areas of my prostate glands and i use to get achiness pains in my testicle another month later and I noticed i had lost alot of weight in the penis region and it looked much thinner and different shape i also feed alot of awkwardness and rumblin in my left side of body next to the heart region and below my rib cage ii have also stared to loose weight in my forehead and my sex drive is very low when before the vaccine it was ridiculously high sorry for the wording just wanted to make sure i get everything down so youve got a clear picture.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 10 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

What evaluation has been done thus far for these symptoms?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The system says that you have requested a phone call, but I am not set up to be able to call outside the US.