Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Hoellering, Thank you very much the time to send some

Customer Question

Hello Dr. Hoellering,Thank you very much for taking the time to send some suggestions. My location in Germany is near Landau, where are you located?Your reply has been somewhat helpful, but in your reply, of the list of experts, that page is no longer available on the internet. Do you have another list of specialist who can help us talk to my son, as it is clear his behaviour of late needs to be dealt with. I am concerned both with the fact that he gets into many fights but also of his behaviour towards girls. He touches them, etc. What I need are names of experts and schools where he can move on and try to adapt better to normal society, maybe get a job.Since he is already 18 years old, the ideal school would be one with "adults" und möglichkeiten fur Beruf Integration. If you send me your email, I am happy to forward some correspondance I have had with he current school, to give you a better idea of the situation.What is your view on using medication to "calm him down"? He was on medications before, but that just made him into a very quiet, insulated young man. He was not happy.Once again I thank you for your help.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 10 months ago.

I live near Dortmund, but are not an autism specialist myself. I will check the links tomorrow, it is quite late now. They worked until Saturday.

I only like medication when a patient is berry starred throughout the day or depressed. Otherwise not.