Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

My name is ***** ***** I have had flu about 7 days went walk

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have had flu about 7 days went for a walk today vey cold thought I was over the worst
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: For the last few days while being able to breath normally I have had a sensation of not being able to take in enough air this appears to have been continuous this evening I note that I have a squeak whe taking a breath in I am 70 years of age
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

very cold air can cause spasms of your airways and cause you to have asthma and reactive airway from cold dry air.

there are treatments with bronchodilators like albuterol which can help open up your airways in cold weather

a pulmonary function test can check for reactive and contracted airways during cold air exposure.

do you have a doctor you can see

or you can go to the ER and see a doctor there to have your lungs evaluated.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com