Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Had chills Wed night, fever broke, last night....have

Customer Question

had chills Wed night, fever broke, last night....have inflammation in tonsils ( had tonsillitis years ago) but also noticed lesions , or more like inverted blisters on scrotum don't if related......
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: want to know if tonsil inflammation and 4 separate lesions/blisters on scrotum can be related. Had sex with woman about 2 weeks ago, but wore condom
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Can you please send me pictures of the blisters on the scrotum so that I may be able to give you a better opinion.

If you want to send your pictures privately on my email you need to accept the additional services offer so that I can provide you with my email.

If not, then we can continue on here and you can post your pictures on here.

Kindest regards