Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Use to get T shots testosterone. Had to stop insurance. Been

Customer Question

Use to get T shots for low testosterone. Had to stop for losing insurance. Been without for a year. Levels are lower than ever. No energy. Terrible sex life. ED, the works. Sure its worse than before. Can you please recommend an over the counter supplement for me until I can get back to my doctor??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 12 months ago.

This is Dr. David

there are no over the counter supplements which will bring up your testosterone level

if there were an over the counter agent, people would use that and not get testosterone injections or gels.

the first thing you need to do when you get insurance is to get your blood tested for testosterone and LH and FSH levels

LH and FSH are the pituitairy hormones which stimulate your testicle to make testosterone and sperm.

it could take you more than 1 year for your body's hormone levels to level out to more normal.

let me know if you have other questions.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok well that figures. What about the CC pill that isnt directed for men but has been shown to work? Could you fill me in on tht at least.

Clomiphene Citrate is Clomid and stimulates your testicle sort of like LH hormone to make more testosterone.

and your testosterone levels can go up high.

clomid is a prescription pill and not available over the counter.

we can not prescribe medications to clients over the internet.