Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I would like to talk with Dr. Shahzad....to see if he knows

Customer Question

I would like to talk with Dr. Shahzad....to see if he knows anyone in this state -"MI"...that I can See hopefuly someone he knows...for Ive have been to 4 doctors since talking with Dr. Shahzad...and told them everything Dr. Shahzad..told to me but NO culture TEST what so ever...pulling my hair out....for I still need to see someone!!
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

What is your problem?

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am here.

Sorry for the late response.

What kind of doctors have you seen so far?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well 3 ENT's...and one other that just lied (whole office) about doing the Culture...then said I have to go to an ENT for theres no that can do that after hours (and took my money)did nothing...but I did make it to 3 diffrant ENT and about the same no problem...half the office....get down there took the money....wouldnt do a thing...well the question I have for you Now...is do you know someone in MI...where Im at???...that I could see or maybe have I buddy that knows someone here???....for I have been having no luck..at all....I told each and everyone of them what you told me...it ment nothing to them....but I am a 100% sure you gave me 100% the right Info...but I still need a doctor that can and will take care of it....anyways I am still eatting all that crap (meds) and its not working no where what it should......
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please let me know what symptoms you are having at the moment or what is the thing that is bothering you the most at the moment.

Kindest regards