Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

My friend just dissolved 8 zofran tablets in s mouth. They

Customer Question

Hi my friend just dissolved 8 zofran tablets in his mouth. They are 8mg. Should he ne worried? Or is he just going to get really tired? Because i know when I took zofran i used to get really sleepy.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He didnt know that they were zofran. He thought they were mints.
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that 8 Zofran tablets are too much and can be dangerous if taken orally. I would suggest him to visit A/E or emergency of Hospital soon as possible for evaluation by doctor and may be some tests might be needed. I will highly recommend him to go to A/E at the earliest due to risk of various complications including heart rhythm disturbances.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed