Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

My wife was released from the Hospital a couple of days ago,

Customer Question

My wife was released from the Hospital a couple of days ago, where she was treated for a very bad case of pneumonia. This morning she had a very bad diarria! What would be a couple of good foods I could prepare to help her get over this, and help her gain some strength?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to suggest chicken soup, boiled potatoes, bananas, baked chicken or steamed chicken without skin, toast, finger fish baked, boiled vegetables. I will also suggest her to take probiotics in diet that would be very helpful.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed